Monday, March 12, 2012

Jay Z and Kanye tickets BEST SEATS BLOCK 16 -

2 x Jay Z and Kanye tickets for their Watch The Throne tour. Birmingham LG Arena Seats are in block 16 which is literally the best block you can be seated in...see pic. Row Q (about half way up). I have email proof from ticketmaster which I will happily provide for you. Paypal payment required so you have proof of your purchase. If you are concerned about getting mugged off I am happy to list it on ebay once we agree ther price so you can "buy it now" on there. However I will add the 10% fee that ebay takes! (hence using gumtree first) Selling for £200 ono Face value is £61 per ticket. SOLD OUT concert. Selling as I am now going on holiday For quicker response text me 07825271772 (I will not pick up unknown numbers please text only)