Thursday, March 22, 2012

JLS ticket - Block 101 - Saturday 24th March, O2 Arena. Great View of stage! .

Hello, I have one JLS ticket for sale for saturday 24th March at the o2 arena. The seat is number 13, row L, block 101. This is the first block from the stage, and seat 13 is the very first seat, so you will be very close to the stage. Row L is also just the 4th row back as this blocks rows start from Row H! This is a great seat for any JLS fan and I would hate to see it go to waste! The reson I am selling is because I decided to buy my mum a ticket for mothers day for the sunday show so I no longer need this ticket. I can and will post this out using royal mail next day recorded delivery however I am able to drop off/meet you for collection if you are fairly local. This is only 2 days away so please feel free to contact me with any questions, like I said I would hate to see this great ticket go to waste! Many thanks :)