Friday, July 13, 2012

2X ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL TICKETS WITH CAMPING £300 ONO -

I have two Isle of Wight festival passes available for the entire weekend, with camping. Unfortunately I am no longer able to go which I am gutted about, but I hope you will be able to put it to good use instead :) We paid £200 for each pass, but are willing to accept £300 for them. Any offers within that region will be considered and it is possible to buy one ticket at £150 (ONO) if you prefer. The line up looks fabulous and includes Bruce Springstein, Madness, Pearl Jam, Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds, Elbow, Noah and the Whale. Jessie J and Example, among many more. Full details can be found at the link below. I have the wrist bands in hand. They can be collected from Central London. Or if you prefer, you can pay by paypal and I will be happy to send by recorded post to ensure it gets to you in time. Please feel free to call or email via here. 07515 029 115 http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/