Friday, September 7, 2012

2 X V FESTIVAL TICKETS - HYLANDS PARK CHELMSFORD - RED CAMPING PLUS PARKING !

2 X V FESTIVAL TICKETS HYLANDS PARK CHELMSFORDS FOR THE ** RED CAMP SITE ** FROM 17th to 19th AUGUST 2012 Car Parking is Included! Selling because me and my boyfriend are no longer able to go! Headliners include Stone Roses and The Killers, for other acts please see pictures. I HAVE THE TICKETS NOW! . . . . . READY FOR COLLECTION! I live in Ilford, Essex and work in Central London. I can meet you in evenings around Ilford, Woodford, Romford, Chigwell, Leytonstone areas, or alternatively in my lunch break around Liverpool Street London. Please only cash on collection. Price is £175 per ticket which is less then what i paid, i am just looking for most of my money back. I have the receipt printed off to authenticate the tickets also. I am an honest seller, you will see that when you meet me. Any questions please call or txt Claire on 07984139472. I will take this ad down as soon as these tickets are sold, so if this ad is still up then these tickets are still available. Thankyou for looking.