Sunday, December 16, 2012

2 x Tickets for Wales v New Zealand at the Millenium Stadium Tomorrow ?

Two Tickets for the Wales V New Zealand Dove Men Series Autumn International CURRENT 6 NATIONS CHAMPIONS V WORLD CHAMPIONS! Wales V New Zealand Saturday 24th November 2012 - gates open 3:45, kick off 5:15 Gate 3, Block U4 in line with the try line. Fantastic Seats offering a great view of the game next to each other, the price of £150 ono is for the two tickets. Face Value of tickets are £55 including booking fees each. Can we finally beat them especially if there is no Dan Carter?? This will be a great match and should have been the World Cup Final and I think Wales will improve drastically to provide a close match, although I still think NZ will win. I will be sitting next to you as I bought 4 tickets but now two of my mates have pulled out because Wales have played so badly the last two matches, glory supporters. This is a Sell out which always guarantees an amazing atmosphere.