Saturday, January 21, 2012

**x6 tickets, Drake, O2 Arena, 27th March** - SOLD OUT CONCERT ?

I am selling x6 Drake tickets for £115 each Block 402 Row P From 486 To 491 Face value £43.75 + booking fee each Block 402 Row P From 486 To 491 I have an email confirmation from the vendor, but currently do not have the tickets in hand The confirmation email I recieved states: “Tickets will be dispatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event.” – I will send you the full email confirmation with reference no etc to show that the tickets are 100% genuine Any questions? You can email or ring/text me on: 07930525984 I am based in the Isleworth, Middlesex area. Collection or Pickup - As soon as the tickets are in hand Upon receipt of payment I will forward you the full email confirmation for proof of purchase Take Care :)