Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 Katherine Jenkins Tickets - Wednesday 25th Liverpool Philharmonic Hall ?

Due to my son being ill, I am selling 2 tickets to see Katherine Jenkins LIVE in concert at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall on Wednesday 25th of January 2012 at 7.30pm. This show is SOLD OUT so this may be the last 2 tickets available to buy!!! These tickets were bought at £65 each at face value, however I will accept any reasonable offer depending on how many people want the tickets. Seats The 2 tickets are in the Stalls Row E Seats 22 & 23. Copy and paste this link in you browser to see where the seats will be: http://www.liverpoolphil.com/templates/seatplan-rlph.html?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=520&width=830 Payment & Delivery Since the concert is on the 25th of January delivery will not be possible, the winning bidder will have to collect the tickets from my home address which I will supply straight after the auction closes. My address is in South Liverpool only a 10 minute drive from the concert venue.