Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 x Lady Gaga tickets at Twickenham Stadium on 9th Sept 2012 Great Seats .

I have for sale, 2 tickets to Lady Gaga concert at Twickenham Stadium on 9th September 2012. All these tickets are sold out however, viagogo are selling similar tickets for over £310.00 but are subject to high admin and postage fees. The two seats are together and must be purchased as a pair. The seats are allocated in section L14, row 22. I will deliver if needed however, I will require a payment via PayPal and the tickets must be sent by Recorded Delivery. You may text me on 07786 221786 with any questions otherwise please email me using Gumtree. I am currently awaiting delivery of these tickets from ticketmaster so will be unable to post them until they arrive however, I will accept a small deposit to secure them. Please note that the price is per ticket. You may want to do some research prior to bidding, if you do you will see that tickets at this stage and especially as we nearer the concert date, sell for ridiculous money and therefore, advise that if you really want to go, you get tickets asap as they are all sold out. Ticket face value £88.00.