Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2 x Westlife Tickets, Block A, Sheffield Arena, Sunday 13th May 2012 ?

Hi, I have for sale 2 tickets for the Westlife farewell tour at the Sheffield Arena on Sunday 13th May. These tickets are seated in Block A row 48, and are seated together. Face value of the tickets are £48.75 each. I am selling them at £30 each for a quick sale. As I am in London I will arrange for tickets to be sent to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery which can be tracked, at no extra expense to you. I can send you the email confirmation of booking with See Tickets for proof of purchase and then would require payment either through BACS transfer or Paypal before sending the tickets. Alternatively if you are travelling near London, or have a relative nearby, I am happy to arrange for personal delivery of the tickets for cash on delivery. Tickets have not yet been sent by the ticket agency,but are due to arrive any day now. Please contact me with any questions. Many thanks.