Tuesday, November 20, 2012

AMY MACDONALD TICKET - LOWRY MANCHESTER - SOLD OUT -

***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SOLD OUT EVENT*** I’m not a ticket tout, or a rip-off merchant, just a music lover with a spare ticket to a sold out event, this is 100 percent genuine, and I will hand deliver the ticket to you before I accept any cash, I simply accidentally ordered two Amy Macdonald tickets instead of one; so I’ve got one going spare, this is for her ‘Life In A Beautiful Light’ tour at the Lowry in Manchester on the 27th of October 2012, I’ve got fantastic seats I got up at 8am for the presale, row P in the STALLS (that’s the blue bit in the picture) so right up front. You will not be able to find tickets as good as these at this price anywhere as they’re very scarce. VERY high demand. Will consider all serious offers, obviously the person who offers the most money will take it don’t offer me something silly and expect me to reply, these are prime seats to a sold out event and are going £150+ on other third party websites. Will consider all offers between 50 and 100 pounds, the person who offers the highest amount will take it, and I won’t take any less than 50 or it’ll be costing me factoring in the cost of the tickets, booking fee, insurance, postage, delivery etc. E-mail with any questions Thanks.