Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tigerlily Overnight Stay for 2, meal and cocktails included ("it is on" deal) ?

"It is on" vouchers for Tigerlily Hotel in Edinburgh. I have two vouchers for sale which can either be bought separately or together. The first voucher includes an overnight stay for two, with a 2 course meal and a cocktail each, and breakfast. It is valid Sunday to Friday until the 4th of November. £145 The second voucher is for a chocolate fondue dessert to share plus a dessert cocktail each. This voucher is valid from 1st Oct until 31st Jan 2013, Sun-Fri 12pm-6pm (excludes 30th Nov–2nd Jan inclusive). £14 These are the exact prices I paid for the vouchers, I am not looking to make a profit, I am simply unable to use them. Please see the map for the exact location of the hotel and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. As soon as payment is received I will email the vouchers which have unique security codes to allow you to book your dates. Thanks.