Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fawlty Towers, Bournemouth Pavilian 4x Tickets for Wednesday 3rd October at 7.30pm *

Hi all! I have 4 tickets to see Fawlty Towers at Bournemouth Pavilian this coming wednesday 3rd october at 7.30pm and now cannot go - therefore I have to sell them! They are £17.50 so £76 for the 4 of them plus booking fee if you brought them from the box office but am looking for £60 for the 4 of them but will consider resonable offers. You wont be able to pick them up til the day of the performance from me though as I am away til wednesday lunchtime but I can meet that evening to give you the tickets, you can come and collect from me or if your not too far away I can drop off. The show is almost sold out and is meant to be amazing so you can imagine I am gutted! This is advertised elsewhere Thanks Tom