Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2 x THE WEEKND TICKETS @MANCHESTER HMV RITZ (SOLD OUT!) *

I have 2 STANDING TICKETS AT THE FRONT OF THE STAGE available for The Weeknd, one and only show in Manchester. I will send the tickets once I receive them from the promoters via first class insured and tracked postage. I will only accept payment through PayPal (Only because its the most secure way for both you and I) I can also forward you an email of the confirmation for the tickets if you require. This is perfect for any Weeknd fan, Its an extremely intimate concert and its the first chance that Manchester gets to observe The Weeknds magic! Also great even as a Christmas gift! Get in touch ASAP, these tickets are not going to be available for a long time and will only increase in price! For anything else, just contact me. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY - Mekaeel XO