Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oyster card 2 weeks (Zones 1,2 and 3) !

I´m going back to my country, Spain, so I don´t need this travel card anymore. I bought a monthly Oyster card for Zones 1, 2 and 3 (You can use bus, metro and the overground with it). The real value is 131,40 pounds in total for 1 month. I sell it for 2 weeks - 15 days (the real value is 65,70 pounds, but I am going to sell it for 50 pounds, so you have like 3 or 4 days for free) I bought it the 14th of january and it´s for one month, so you have until the 14th of february. How I sell it? I come to you face to face the 28th, I show you the receipt and then we go together to the train station office, so you can see how many days you have in total and you can verify the card by yourself. THEN, YOU PAY ME 50 POUNDS IN CASH. Simple and quick. If you need it before the 28th I will change the price, but I will stay giving you a great offer (example: if you ask me for this card the 25 i will sell it for 60 pounds or something like that) PLEASE, NO TIMEWASTERS, THIS IS A SERIOUS AD.... To show you I´m real, here I attach my pic lol Thank you very much.